We offer a money-back guarantee for our services. This guarantee can be suspended, modified or revoked at our sole discretion without prior notice to you.
A. Money-Back Guarantee. At our option, we will, upon request, either refund or credit your transportation charges in the event of a service failure (which means delivery of your package 60 seconds or more after the published delivery commitment time for the selected service and destination, except as otherwise described in these terms and conditions). This money-back guarantee is your exclusive remedy in the event of a service failure for the recovery of all or any portion of the Delivere Suriname charges for a shipment. If the money-back guarantee is suspended, there is no remedy or recovery of charges for a service failure. There are no delivery commitments for shipments on which the money-back guarantee is suspended.
B. Limitations. The following limitations apply:
1. Credits for transportation charges will be applied to the payer’s account only, and refunds will be made payable to the payer only.
2. Only one refund or credit is permitted per package. In the case of multiple-piece shipments, the money-back guarantee applies to each package in the shipment. If a service failure occurs for any package within the shipment, a refund or credit will be given only for the portion of the transportation charges applicable to that package.
3. The money-back guarantee for package services destined for areas outside our primary service areas applies only to the portion of the transportation provided directly by us. The money-back guarantee for Delivere Suriname services destined for areas outside our primary service areas applies to the portion of the transportation provided directly by us and may also apply to the portion of the transportation provided by the cartage agent (see the Cartage Agent section for details).
4. Shipments scheduled for delivery on a holiday will be delivered the next business day. Observance of local holidays (e.g., Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day) may cause delivery delays. In both circumstances, the delivery commitment for application of the money-back guarantee policy will be extended for a period equal to the length of the holiday.
C. Exceptions. Delivere Suriname will not be obligated to refund or credit your transportation charges if:
1. We provide you with proof of timely delivery, consisting of the date and time of delivery and, if applicable, the name of the person who signed for the shipment, or service-exception information reflecting that the failure to deliver timely resulted from circumstances described under the Liabilities Not Assumed section.
2. The service failure resulted, in whole or in part, from any of the circumstances described under the Liabilities Not Assumed section.
3. The payer’s account number was not in good credit standing, or payment instructions were invalid, and delivery was delayed until payment arrangements were secured.
4. The shipment was scheduled for delivery on the Wednesday immediately prior to Thanksgiving or during the seven calendar days before Christmas Day via any Delivere Suriname service, and was delivered within 90 minutes of the published delivery commitment time for the selected service and destination.
5. The shipment was rerouted from the delivery address to a Hold at Delivere Suriname Location address.
6. The shipment was undeliverable or returned.
7. The shipment contained dangerous goods or dry ice.
8. The shipment was delayed due to an incorrect address or ZIP code or the unavailability or refusal of an appropriate or eligible person to accept delivery or sign for the package, including signatures obtained via Delivere Suriname Delivery Signature Options.
9. The shipment was delayed due to security or other regulatory delays.
D. Refund or Credit Requests. To qualify for a refund or credit due to a service failure, you must notify us of the service failure and request a refund or credit of your transportation charges in compliance with the conditions listed below. If you do not comply with these conditions, you are not entitled to receive a refund or credit and cannot recover compensation for a service failure in any lawsuit.
1. You may request a refund or credit of transportation charges due to a service failure in the following ways:
1. Use our internet application Delivere Suriname Billing Online at www.delivereuriname.com if you are a registered user; or
2. Submit your request through the invoice adjustment feature at Delivere Suriname.com; or
3. Submit the request via our telephone invoice adjustment system at (597)470303
2. Your notification of a service failure must include your Delivere Suriname Customer ID, if any; theDelivere Suriname Ticket number; and the date of the shipment.
3. All requests for refund or credit of transportation charges must be received via one of the approved channels within 15 calendar days of the invoice date or within 15 calendar days from the ship date if you are paying by credit card or in advance by cash, check or money order.
4. A partial payment against an invoice is not considered a request for invoice adjustment or notice of a refund request. A notification of the reason for an unpaid charge with your payment is not considered a request for an invoice adjustment or notice of a refund request if the reason relates to a service failure.